The following institutions/ individuals will be eligible for assistance from FSPF:
- Commercial Banks/ RRBs/ Cooperative Banks Research Institutions, Universities, Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKSs), or any other registered institutions or private corporates working in the field of agriculture and rural development.
- Non-Government Organisations (NGOs), registered community based organisations (CBOs) providing different support services to agricultural and allied sectoral activities leading to employment generation.
- Registered producers' organisations/ people's organisations.
- Individuals/ groups of individuals/ companies
- Federation/ Association of Farmers' Clubs viz Farmers’ Clubs/ FC Federations, Farm Producers' groups/ companies, Farmers’ Collectives\ Farmer Interest Groups (registered or unregistered) or any other registered bbody such as PACs etc,.
- Private Companies as part of CSR/ Technology Providers in Rural Areas.
- Farmers Training Centres / Farmers' Training and Rural Development Centres set up by major commercial banks or any other agencies by meeting 50% of the annual recurring expenses or Rs.15 lakh, whichever is lower, for the purposes of training and technology transfer to rural artisans, farmers and other rural populace.
- Any other institutions/ organisations whose objectives/ activities are catering to the overall objectives of FSPF and approved by NABARD.